Friday, February 6, 2009

Daily Devotions Now Avaliable

Dear Blog Reader:

Since the first of the year, I have been writing brief daily devotions for my congregation. They are included in booklet form in each week's Sunday bulletin. I am now publishing these to the blog for the benefit of those who do not attend our church. I hope you will enjoy these thoughts.

Incidentally, the month of February is "Marriage Month." All of the devotions in February will center around various aspects of marriage.

The first devotional will begin with February 8, 2009. However, if you would like January's devotionals (or the first week of February, for that matter) you may e-mail me at preacher@faithbaptistavon.com. I will be glad to send them to you via word document attachment.

Thanks for reading!

Pastor Monte